At Iskus Health we believe it is vitally important for our organisation and its employees to maintain high ethical standards to preserve the company’s positive reputation in the marketplace. These ethics and values underpin how we conduct ourselves and do business with our partners and customers. Our values underpin how we do business at Iskus Health. Leadership through innovation in an entrepreneurial culture. Integrity is core to our beliefs ensuring we do the right thing being respectful and honest alone the way. Determined and with a ‘Can Do’ attitude helps forge that Winning Attitude which delivers a Customer Focused approach being responsive and overall aspiring to exceed the expectations of our customers and partners.
Iskus Health believe that it is important for the organisation and its employees to maintain high ethical standards to preserve the company’s reputation in the marketplace. Good ethics are important to ensure that the Iskus Health meets not only its objectives in a fair and equitable manner but its wider social responsibilities externally. Iskus Health is committed to ensuring high ethical business standards within the workplace and in the workplace of suppliers. This policy will be closely monitored by the Board of Directors & Senior Management team for development as necessary to ensure that it meets the needs of the organisation, its employees and its stakeholders. This policy includes a commitment to continual improvement.
- This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis, taking account of any changes within legislation.
- Iskus Health will adhere to all relevant employment legislation and requirements within the UK and EEC.
- All employees are required to adhere to the organisation’s policy and procedures on business ethics.
- Iskus Health has a Code of Conduct which employees are expected to abide by. A copy of the Code of Conduct and other policies relevant to this procedure are available on the organisation’s Staff Handbook. Including:-
- Data protection/Access to employee data.
- Whistleblowing; an important aspect of accountability and transparency is a mechanism to enable individuals to voice concerns in a responsible and effective manner. Anyone who believes they have discovered malpractice or impropriety are encouraged to report concerning issues through email@example.com. All wrongdoings / issues notified to the Company will be taken with extreme seriousness and investigated.
- Bribery (including the giving and receiving of gifts)
- Relationships with competitors, suppliers, advertisers, etc.
- Equal opportunities, discrimination and harassment.
- Iskus Health is committed to equal opportunities and diversity within the workplace. It is the organisation’s policy to treat all job applicants and employees fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity leave, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, national origins, ethnic origin or disability.
- The Board of Directors & Senior Management will make available sufficient resources for the implementation of this policy.
- Iskus Health will ensure that all its key contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers are aware of this policy.
- Iskus Health, expect all our suppliers to maintain appropriate ethical standards.
- Iskus Health will take all reasonable steps to establish the ethics / employment standards of its suppliers in line with the ETI (ethical trading initiative) base code and be compliant with Iskus Health Labour Standards Assurance Policy.
- Where feasible Iskus Health will source from suppliers who maintain appropriate ethical standards for the area in which they operate.
- Iskus Health will communicate this policy to all our employees and ensure that they are given appropriate training to raise awareness of ethical issues.