Protect Yourself and Others with Type IIR Medical Procedure Masks
Our Type IIR medical procedure face masks are made from a high quality meltblown material delivering a performance standard compliant with EN14683:2019. Giving confidence in the mask you are wearing is safe and effective to those around you.
Face mask specification
- Type IIR Procedural face mask specification
- EN14683:2019 Compliant
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency >98%
- Differential Pressure P< 40Pa/c㎡
- Splash resistance pressure ≥ 16.0 kPa
- Microbial Cleanliness ≤30cfu/g
- Comfortable for wearer with elastic wide mounted ears loops
- Manufactured from high quality Meltblown material line BFE ≥ 98%. 3ply
- Option 1: Case of 2,000 with 40 boxes of 50 units
- Option 2: Box of 200 units with 4 boxes of 50 units
How to use our face masks
Pull the ear loops and hang on both ears
Adjust the nose-bridge bar
Pull and extend the folded part
What are they made from?
The marks are a 3-ply construction, with an outer spunbound non-woven layer, a middle filter layer which is melt blown non-woven, and an inner layer which is spunbound non-woven.