Type IIR Face mask specification
- EN14683:2019 Compliant
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency >98%
- Differential Pressure P< 40Pa/c㎡
- Splash resistance pressure ≥ 16.0 kPa
- Microbial Cleanliness ≤30cfu/g
- Comfortable for wearer with elastic wide mounted ears loops
- Manufactured from high quality Meltblown material line BFE ≥ 98%. 3ply PP+Meltblown+PP
- Option 1: Case of 2,000 with 40 boxes of 50 units – Available direct or via NHS Supplychain
- Option 2: Box of 500 units with 10 boxes of 50 units – Available direct via online purchase above
What are they made from?
The marks are a 3-ply construction, with an outer spunbound non-woven layer, a middle filter layer which is melt blown non-woven, and an inner layer which is spunbound non-woven.