Swash® Perineum Wipes are moist wipes impregnated with a skin protecting, fragrance free lotion containing 3% Dimethicone. Thanks to its 3-in-1 function – clean, care and protect – administering incontinence care has never been more easy, comfortable and fast, and gives fragile skin the attention it deserves. The soft and extra-long cloth guarantees a skin-friendly cleaning, even removing hard/granulated faeces easily.
3-IN-1 INCONTINENCE CARE IN A SINGLE STEP
Due to the cleaning, moisturising and protective lotion, thorough incontinence care can be provided in a single step.
PROTECTS THE SKIN AGAINST THE DEVELOPMENT OF IAD
3% Dimethicone provides preventative skin protection against urine and faeces and keeps decubitus under control at an early stage. The unique cleansing lotion does not seal the skin, allowing the fragile skin of the perineum area to breathe.
SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
The fragrance free and pH-skin neutral lotion contains nourishing ingredients such as vitamin E and glycerine and helps skin maintain its natural moisture content. No parabens or formaldehyde (releasers) that may lead to skin irritation are added.
Extensive dermatological testing is performed on all Swash® products.
Swash® products are made of the best materials in a high-tech production facility with a clean-room. This helps us guarantee the highest possible level of quality.
- For added comfort prior to use, warm the sealed package in the microwave for 20 seconds – 800 watts.
- Always check the temperature of the wipe prior to use.
- Remove wet and soiled urine and faeces. When necessary, carefully remove large quantities of faeces using incontinence care products, tissues or cloths.
- Remove the wipe from package.
- Clean the soiled perineum area from front to back. Use as many wipes as needed.
- Only use wipes once.
- Before putting on clean incontinence products, be sure the skin of the perineum is dry.
- Repeat these steps for each urinary or faecal incontinence episode.
- Use the package person-bound.