Jackson-Pratt® Wound Drainage
For over 40 years, Jackson-Pratt® has been a leading name in the wound drainage industry. Delivering high-quality, reliable products has allowed the Cardinal Health Jackson-Pratt® brand to become a trusted solution worldwide for wound drainage products.
Jackson-Pratt® 100cc and 400cc Silicone Bulb Reservoirs and Reservoir Kits
For procedure needs, Jackson-Pratt® 100cc and 400cc Reservoirs are available separately for use with all Jackson-Pratt® Wound Drains or in convenient kits packaged with Jackson-Pratt® Flat or Round Wound Drains.
Jackson-Pratt® Reservoirs feature:
- Silicone walls to provide easy activation of suction
- Internal anti-reﬂux valve to help prevent backﬂow of ﬂuid to the patient
- Clear reservoir and graduations that make it easy to identify and measure exudate
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- 100cc bulb that features a Luer lock emptying port which connects directly to either a Luer lock syringe for collection of a culture sample or to an exudate disposal bag to provide a closed system for safe disposal of exudate
- 400cc bulb that features dual-inlet ports to allow connection of two drains without a y-connector
- 400cc bulb with a threaded outlet port that connects directly to an exudate disposal bag for safe disposal of exudate
Jackson-Pratt® Flat Drains are made of a silicone elastomer for softness and ﬂexibility, featuring:
- Injection molded for strength and drain integrity
- Low-proﬁle, hubless design to help promote tissue plane approximation
- Inner lumen ribbing to help prevent drain collapse and clogging and help preserve drain patency
- Silicone that is barium impregnated for x-ray detection of drain
Jackson-Pratt® PVC Round Drains
Available in both silicone and PVC per physician preference and feature a radiopaque stripe running the entire length of the drain tubing for x-ray detection.
Jackson-Pratt® brand Hemaduct® Wound Drain
Uniquely designed with a system of multiple ducts (channels) and lumens that are interconnected through a series of internal portals.
This advanced design oﬀers the following advantages:
Provides suction and ﬂuid ﬂow over the entire drain
• Provides alternate pathways around obstructions
• Hemaduct® Drains are made of soft silicone and are available in round and ﬂat styles, with or without a trocar