Reduce BSI and SSI risk factors as a part of the patient bathing process with SAGE Products 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate w/v Impregnated Pads. Using this simple patient friendly cleaning intervention is designed to reduce healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) and lower the risks of morbidity and mortality in the Acute healthcare environment.
Cleansing patients with a 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate saturated cloths is a simple, effective strategy to reduce contamination of patients’ skin, the environment and healthcare workers’ hands, and to decrease the patient acquisitions of harmful bugs!
Pre-moistened and ready to use straight from the packet. No additional supplies needed
- 2% CHG solution requires no rinsing and stays on the skin for maximum antimicrobial persistence
- Proven to rapidly reduce bacteria that can cause infection, including S. aureus, VRE, MRSA etc. Provides a cumulative antiseptic effect with multiple applications
- Easily enhances skin decolonisation efforts for a wide range of immunocompromised patients
- Helps reduce the risk of transmitting pathogens from colonised patients to staff, other patients, visitors, and surrounding environments
- Large, thick washcloths hold the maximum amount of CHG solution for consistent CHG coverage. Makes it easier to cleanse difficult to reach areas.
- Moisturises with Aloe and Gylcerin